Sunday, March 5, 2017

My First Bloom Box!

I joined a Fun Stampers Journey Bloom Box group last month. Our 6-month hostess club was finished, and the February Bloom Box was SO beautiful...seemed like a great time to start! Five of us got together for a couple of hours and were able to finish 3 of the 4 card kits and today I finished the last one.  I really really love this butterfly, and the colors are gorgeous.  I jotted down the measurements of all the pieces in the kits so I can make more!  Here are the results - aren't they awesome?!?

The two on the left are very dimensional and they're all SHINY! (There's no such thing as too much glitter!)

I honestly don't want to ever give these away.  They just made me happy as I was creating them!

This month's box is called Punny, Punny and is a very different style from last month's.  That's one nice thing about the Bloom Box, is you get a variety of styles and colors.  I'll post those four cards one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment