Sunday, April 24, 2016

Team Meeting

I haven't been here much this week - busy making lots of fun swaps for Convention, and also some for the team meeting I attended today.  Tonight I get to share the ATC's and card fronts we swapped, to make up for being AWOL.
 
  
I'm sorry I don't know who made the gorgeous lady in gold at the top left - hopefully someone will tell me - but I love the rhinestone bling on the hem of her dress, and the color combination.  The lovely purple ATC was stamped by Danielle Bokousky using Honeycomb & Full Bloom (I'm gonna HAVE to get those sets now!!).  "Hello Friend" was created by Rosandra Simmons. The Ink Splat image is embossed, and the colors are amazing.  The invitation to coffee is from Chris Schemmel.  The washi tape embellishment really sets it off, and I love the way the splatters of Silk look like coffee beans!  I experimented with modeling paste and Silver Shimmer Splash on mine (it will show up here eventually).  One thing I really like about the small ATCs is that I can play with new techniques and try things without feeling like I'm going to mess up a whole card!
 We had the option to make either an ATC or a full card front.  Betty made this classy card with another set I've got my eye on.  The way she used those cute little flower shaped sequins for the centers of the daisies really takes a simple card up to a whole new level.

I just LOVE having a TEAM and an active upline!!! Not all of us could be there today, but I learned lots of new tips, and it's worth the drive to be able to participate. Maybe some day I'll have a downline too (or even someone who's just interested in learning more about FSJ) to go along and join the fun. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment