Friday, November 3, 2017

A Card Class, a Unicorn and a New Coach

I've been rather remiss about posting here on my blog - it just seems life kind of gets in the way now and then. My 87-year-old mother has recently moved in with us, so I have lots more days of driving to town for doctor appointments, but it sure is nice having her close.

I haven't had much chance to create just for the fun of it, but my craft cave has been well used and shows it. I can't walk through without pieces of tape and vinyl sticking to my socks!
I've been working on a vinyl wall decoration for my grand-daughter's 5th birthday. She's getting a brand new surprise bedroom for her birthday this month, so her bedroom will be ready for her new baby sister in February. Hopefully I'll be able to show the finished project later, but this is where we stand right now. I want to make some smaller ones too, but this was the BIG project, ready to ship on Monday.


We (my friend and downline, Denise Wieger, and I) also had our big October class last Saturday. It was lots of fun, as always. We have the BEST group of ladies who attend! Three cards each, door prizes, and plenty of food made getting ready quite a job, but it was worth it. Cassie Anaya won the Halloween Haunted House, but of course I forgot to get a picture!
(Yes, those are "tarantulas" on the tray - after all, it WAS just a couple of days before Halloween.) 
    

I'd also like to welcome my newest downline Fun Stampers Journey Coach, Sue Lind! She took advantage of the AMAZING sign-up deal to get a $25 starter kit and a $50 Platinum die-cutting machine. This opportunity continues till the end of November.

I'll try to post a little more regularly this month, but who knows!!


No comments:

Post a Comment