Sunday, July 3, 2016

Toolbox and BBQ

Happy 4th of July!  I don't have any red, white, and blue cards to share, but I figure it's time to share what I made for my daughter's boyfriend for his birthday last month and for my husband for Father's Day.  I wanted to wait and be sure they both had the cards - then I forgot to post! But really, that BBQ grill kind of fits the holiday, doesn't it?
BBQ grill for Michael's birthday
Toolbox for handy hubby
I made these from a pattern I purchased at www.svgcuts.com.  They have amazing cut file patterns that can be used in most of the major cutting machines - I happen to use a Silhouette Cameo.  Some patterns I just can't resist, and this was one of them.  It has five box cards, all designed and planned out.  Besides the BBQ grill and the toolbox, there's a baseball-themed card, a golf cart, and a "Happy Father's Day" card.  Really, the 3-D patterns, decor items, and other patterns they offer are A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!  If you're into paper crafts, go take a look if you get a chance.  (I'm not affiliated with them or being compensated in any way - I just love their products!)

1 comment:

  1. These are so adorable. You need to go to the same area you went to for people being able to follow your blog and at the RED P so we can pin your cards to our Pinterest accounts. BIG GRIN

    ReplyDelete