Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Mermaid Wishes

I seem to have trouble planning my cards for my monthly stamping group - I end up making MANY more cards than the three I end up with.  And my craft room looks like a bomb exploded while I'm at it.  I think this one will probably make the cut, just because of the sequins on her tail. 
I have an over-abundance of patterned card stock from various sources in my stash, so I'm trying hard to use it up.  This piece reminded me of water droplets, and I had those cute green flower-shaped sequins -- so a mermaid was born!  It would be nice if she had a matching die, but she wasn't really too hard to fussy cut.  The stamp set is one of the Bloom Benefits from page 5 of the current catalog (good until the end of June).  Bloom Benefits are free sets you get with every $50 order. If you'd like to shop on my FSJ website, click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment